August 24, 2012

Let the games begin...


"Give to us clear vision that we may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless we stand for something, we shall fall for anything."  Peter Marshall

Ever woke up with such a visual picture in your head that you knew it wasn't a dream, but rather a vision to shoot for?

I woke up today with a picture of a football team huddling, except the team wasn't a sports team:  it was women leaders that were preparing to head into their youth classes, teaching their students the Word of God.  We were gathering around each other, as in a huddle, and I was praying for them and encouraging them to remember the Team; to realize that God was the coach and He had a plan for them in ministering to the girls they lead.  I reminded them that they needed to lay everything else they were dealing with aside for His purpose, the Victory.
Then, as I lay in bed thinking about this vision, I started to giggle because I saw the God of the Universe kicking the enemy's butt and not only were the girl's lives changing, but the leader's lives were changing, as well. 

Wow.  It's just as real now as when I first saw it in my head...

Guess that's what faith is like...seeing what's unseen first...then walking toward the vision.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...