March 5, 2010

God is good ALL THE TIME!

There's new life everywhere...the leaves on the Oak tree; the baby growing inside our daughter!!! 
Did I mention yet that we are once again celebrating becoming grandparents for the third time this October???  They arrived for their visit on Tuesday, and all Rachael wants to do is sleep!  Trinity Faith is walking everywhere with the cutest twinkle in her eyes when she smiles and dimples to boot!
Proof is in the pudding...



 As I sit here, I'm typing with one hand and putting Trinity to sleep!  It doesn't get any better than this! 

(Notice the sunburn on Hailey, I mean Princess Lo Lee's, face!)


We've been to the zoo and hung out here while I planted my whole garden-Haily planting the onions and Trinity sleeping on the trampoline...
Gotta run and head to the Hill country...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...