Well, Jessie, over at Overflow of a Forgiven Soul has invited me to play a game and has given me a "Fabulous Female Blogger" award! I am honored.
To play the game, I am to list five things I'm addicted to...hmm...
1. My relationship with Jesus Christ. In one fashion or another I'm always communicating with Him-talkin' to Him, crying on His shoulder, asking for His help while living as a mother of twin ten yr. olds that spin webs around me so effortlessly!
2. Taking pictures of EVERYTHING. I am always lookin' for some angle to capture that might 'speak' or display Him and His creation.
3. Music...I'd be lost without some melody...either in my head as I wake or around me...it's just me.
4. Blogging...I find my only outlet in writing and posting, as well as checkin' out what others are doing in this wonderful world.
5. My Love...I was created for him and so I breathe 'what does he need' and then I wait for him to walk through the door and smack my lips with his. It's what we do, who we are.
Now, to tag five people...
1. Rachael, my daughter, over at Rachael's Little World.
2. Caroline, over at A Day in the Life of...
3. Lisa over at Living Forgiven...In Alaska. I love seeing the landscape and watching her get ready for their first son, Samuel...it's so beautiful there.
4. L.L. Barkat's site, Seedlings In Stone. Love that site and her writing...she inspires me.
5. Inking Her World, my dear friend, Ashley...she's just gotten back from six months overseas and has much to share of all she's learned. She, too, inspires me, despite her youthfulness~smile~
Well, there you have the five I choose...Check out their sites, too.