November 25, 2008

...Taggin'...

Tagging: Let's play some tag...These are the rules for tagging…
1) Link back to the person who tagged you and share the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself
3) Tag seven people and list their links in your post
4) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blog!


I'm taggin' Jessie over at Overflow of a Forgiven Soul...check out seven things about her...
I'm not real sure about this whole 'taggin' thing, but I still wanna share seven things...silly me!:
1. Though I am forty-six, when I look in the mirror, I see myself as someone that wears a size 5 and weighs 115! I can dream, right?
2. I still get butterflies when I look at my love. Even after twenty-six years!!!
3. My favorite movie of all time is "It's a Wonderful Life"...
4. I dream of one day being a writer and actually capitalizing from all these thoughts!!!
5. I love to read to kids and take them places they'd never go otherwise.
6. Making others laugh has always been a passion of mine.
7. I want to dance hand in hand with Jesus, spinning and laughing together...
Wow, do I have to stop with seven?
Who's next? Write your comments...I'm sure I'm not doing this right, but it's my blog, so who cares!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...