May 21, 2008

~Been A While, I Suppose~

Yesterday was the hottest day of the year so far, 100 degrees, and Jef and I were out looking for a house to move into! I believe I got sun stroke from sitting in a non air-conditioned car! But we were together...
We found a house tonite that we might buy~gotta check it out tomorrow during the day...we went by just to take a look at it and it's a corner house with a tree fort and a fenced yard with a basketball court, a two car garage as well as a storage shed and central air...it's for rent, but it's up for sale and if we buy it our mortgage will be less than the rent...we'll see...
I'm heading to Blanco for the weekend to spend time watching the home of our friends there! Yippee!!!
My sweet sister and her family are coming on Tues for ten days and we're finally getting introduced to our new nephew, Joseph, that they're adopting! Can't wait.
Been so hot here the boys 'guys' were melting in the car while we went and ate lunch! Tomorrow it's supposed to be a cooler 94 degrees! And the possibility of a storm in the afternoon, but if it only cools things down by the blowing of a wind, it'll be worth it...
Got a note from Ashley that she's coming back from Spain on June 9th and yesterday Jef and I prayed for her together anticipating our "Tuesdays with Ashley"...that will be my highlight for the month of June, I'm sure!
Other than the heat, there hasn't been much to write about because I've been struggling with certain things I don't like and it's better not to say much than say something I'll have to recant, or repent for!
Yet, I know that Jesus is on the throne and interceding for me. He has it all worked out and I am starving for His presence to replace this place of struggle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...