November 13, 2011

In Obedience...

With less than ten days left before our plane takes off for Haiti, this morning I received an invitation from Daddy God to completely fast from EVERYTHING that would keep me from spending more time with Him. 

So, in light of that, you won't hear from me until after I return.
And when I do, the stories he's written with my life will be amazing. 
Look to hearing from me after the 30th of this month. 
Until then, would you please pray for me and the team?  I really appreciate your prayers!
Thanks...until then, God's peace on you and your family as you celebrate Thanksgiving.  He is worthy to be praised and celebrated for His goodness and power!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ GettingDownWithJesus.com said...

I am REALLY, REALLY excited for you. As I write, Scott is in Haiti. Just praying, right now, that God would bless you and those you come in contact with.

mom2six said...

Praying for you as you lend your hands and feet to be His comfort and compassion to those in need.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...