October 3, 2011

October is here ALREADY!

Where did September go?  So many different events occurred last month...

There was my parent's fiftieth wedding anniversary...We had a surprise party for them and they were shocked.  It was a beautiful day!
We celebrated 'the boy's' seventh birthday...where has time gone?  We met this little man when he was three yrs. old!  Ahhh!
Caleb was in the ER for the second time in two weeks for difficulty breathing from an allergic reaction.  That was very stressful.  I do not believe he has asthma, but rather a reaction to AXE spray that was all over their room.
A cookout at Josh's one Sunday afternoon.

My in-laws blessed us and came for a whirlwind visit...it was wonderful to see them. Just didn't last long enough.

I got to spend time with my wonderful sister and go to lunch with my amazing neice and nephew !  He's pretending to be a zombie and scare me!  I love this kid!
Our Life Group, 'Living the Life', began a new study, along with our church, called, "Redemption"!


School started the first week of September.  Some days are better than others.  But, I must say, Science class is always interesting.  This semester we're learning about atoms, all the different types of energy, so thermal energy lent itself to making brownies! 

Well, for now, that's all I have time to post.  This has taken me three days and blogger has frustrated me~ 
...so until next time...

2 comments:

Jennifer @ GettingDownWithJesus.com said...

Wow! Your days have been filled, for sure -- everything from ER to cake to zombies. Hope things are going well now...

Sending love and prayers.

mom2six said...

Love seeing all the amazing things and people that make your life full. Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...