August 10, 2009

Monday's Gifts

holy experience

As I post today, I am overwhelmed by gifts...

11. Waking to the 'armor of God' Scripture running through my mind, reminding me to think His thoughts.

12. Conversations daily with my mother, who has been in the hospital for three weeks and hearing in her voice the peace that has strengthened her to come to a point of accepting, rather than fighting, where she is and what is happening in her eighty-one yr. old body.


13. My mom still living, after being hospitalized about twelve times this year and almost passing away last week. This is such a gift to me.


14. My parent's plans to leave Buffalo and move here for warmer temps during the winter for my mom's health. This, too, is a tremendous gift.


These gifts suffice for the week to celebrate over.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...