December 1, 2008

She's Arrived...!



Our second granddaughter has arrived twenty-three days early...


Trinity Faith Ritenburg!!!


She was born in her parent's bedroom...her daddy caught her and her big sister, Hailey, cut the cord! She weighs 7 lbs. and 8 0z. and is 18 1/2 inches long! I can't express how ecstatic I am! Another girl for tea parties...Hailey would not stop singing over her...wouldn't talk to me...just kept singing...and stroking 'her baby's' head...


Congrats, Peter and Rachael...

4 comments:

melissa said...

that is SO awesome. congratulations!!!

Freedom in the Dance said...

Love the blog name....now post!
Thanks...heading to bed...I'm cold...it's only 40 something!!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for everyone :) Can't wait to see pictures and hear stories!

Jessie said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...