October 14, 2008

~You Came When We Were So Young~

Getting in touch with nature can also cause one to recall times past when life was so much easier (at least now I think that!).
Watching you grow up has been the delight of my days. 10-13-08 030
Yet Time lingered then, or so it seemed, and you were so easy.
Eccles. 11:9 (NLT)
'Young man, it's wonderful to be young! Enjoy every minute of it. Do everything you want to do; take it all in. But remember that you must give an account to God for everything you do."
As they walk together, I remember that when my Love was twenty-five, we had three children and were struggling, but we were in love and learning every day to lean more and more on our Father together.
After twenty-six years now, I watch our sons walk their road and pray they will learn from the lessons of their father and become all they are meant to be.
May they find a godly wife and lean together on His love.
The prayer of every mother, I suppose.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...