July 19, 2008

Your Unfailing Love~

It's been a week, almost, since I've 'penned' any thoughts. But, really, the only ones I have that are worth writing about at the moment are the ones I've read over and over all week and these very words have carried me through the week and filled me with hope when I've been discouraged or gotten off track.


Psalm 59:16-17 (NLT)


But as for me, I will sing about your power.


I will shout with joy each morning because of your unfailing love.


For you have been my refuge, a place of safety in the day of distress.


O my Strength, to you I sing praises,


for you, O God, are my refuge,


the God who shows me unfailing love.

1 comment:

Renna said...

"I will shout with joy each morning because of your unfailing love."

Clearly the psalmist had spent some time in God's presence to make such a declaration as that. I think I need to spend more mornings 'shouting with joy' because of my Lord!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...