June 7, 2015

It's Time To Move

...not locations on the planet Earth, but from Blogger to Wordpress.

After months of tossing around the idea for a new website and name, I took the plunge and bought a domain name and began to work...(late into the night so as not to be interrupted!) which is why I've been so silent here).

I have to say that it's difficult to make the move because I'm sooo familiar with Blogger and I've had this site for such a long time.  I needed  a place to showcase my photography as well as continue to blog and I believe I've found a great place to do that.

I think you'll agree that it's a much nicer neighborhood.

I promise to let you know when I'm all done unpacking!

Keep an eye out for me.  Should only be a couple of days.

Until we meet again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...