October 16, 2014

How To Hear His Voice

“I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in.”        George Washington Carver

He is speaking and I am listening...and my heart soars for His voice is clear:  I Am.

This is my favorite time of year; leaves are beginning to smile color while the air smells like fall has landed, fragrant with dreams of camping and bonfires.

Join me on this journey of beauty and listen, if you dare, to His voice...









"...And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything."  William Shakespeare




This season, one of changes all around, will find me, along with the dreamers, inventors and poets, listening.

It's all in His presence and His presence is everywhere, if only we listen for it.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...