June 29, 2010

How pictures make life long memories...

Friends. Relationships. Hearts.  Each one matters and fills my life.
We spent this weekend down memory lane with Texas-met friends and enjoyed seeing how their little ones aren't little anymore...sigh...but capturing their faces with my Canon made this time eternal.

My list of heart-felt gratitude for this past week...

photographing a future golfing professional, daughter of famous comedian, Cleto Rodriguez!


breakfast with a close friend


Juicy children that were the delight of my Friday nite (and their parents!)

dinner with a growing princess (and her parents, too!)


playing 'Kathleen' in a skit  on Sunday...it's about thirty minutes into the sermon. 

taking photos of my family


a new friend that sews and has much in common

close ups...


blowing bubbles with my nephew and Jordan



zinnias blooming
rain

my extended family on Sunday afternoons

their pool~

living in San antonio

restored relationships

Cardinals early in the morning


gourds taking over the garden

a new watermelon discovered and the delight on my dad's face when he spotted it, too!

nature

Life is beautiful.

1 comment:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Hi. I saw from Sitemeter that you visited my blog, so I thought I'd come over and say hi. I love your photos . . . the gourds and the little girl golfer especially. And you have one of my favorite passages of all time posted above your comments box.

Have a happy 4th of July.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...