April 12, 2010

Multitude Monday

Something is happening inside me and it's making its way to the outside...getting up early, seizing the day and diving into mommyhood, learning at home and enjoying this season of my life...so, today, a Monday, I decided to take the boys to the zoo.  We got season passes last month and so off we went, just the three of us. 


On this day of reflection, I am reminded of today and its gifts to me.


#172:  my lion cubs


































#173:  eager learners


































#174: a walk through the park after the zoo: 
only the Father knows how deeply these two love each other, but it's evidenced at times by an arm around each other's shoulder.










#175:  boy comment about how 'we made memories today that will last a lifetime':



#176:  jubilant boys at home in the creek...

#177:  creation:









 178: cuddling

179:  goulash

180:  a nap

181:  completing a blog post!

182:  a growing garden and harvesting radishes (I'll try to post the latest pix soon...)

183:  a overcast day turning into a beautiful 73 degree day!

184:  being loved unconditionally

What a day to be grateful for.  Thank you, Jesus, for giving me children-my children- and family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...