April 19, 2010

He is in the details...

On this Multitude Monday, I am in awe of how Daddy God is in the intricate details of all His creation:  man and nature.
This morning, I meandered through the garden, pulling weeds and then pausing to take in the details, I discovered this treasure...amazing! 

#185:  catching just a glimpse of His handiwork as the day is born.

#186:  quiet mornings ending in chorus songs of doves, grackles, cardinals, chickadees, mocking birds.  Each, in unified voices shout His praises. 






187:  How He speaks to my heart, "Daune, I love you.  Every detail of your life matters to me...See?"
Yeah, Jesus, I see.  Why do I so often forget to look?  Please keep showing me, especially when I'm looking the other way.



















188: delicate life

189:  a hammock

190:  a new comforter

191:  Psalm 145:1-21

I will praise you, my God and King,
and bless your name forever and ever.
I will bless you every day, and I will praise you forever.
Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise!
His greatness is beyond discovery!

Let each generation tell its children of your mighty acts.

I will meditate on your majestic, glorious splendor
and your wonderful miracles.

Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue;  I will proclaim your greatness.
Everyone will share the story of your wonderful goodness;
they will sing with joy of your righteousness.

The Lord is kind and merciful,
slow to get angry, full of unfailing love.

The Lord is good to everyone.
He showers compassion on all his creation.

All of your works will thank you, Lord,
and your faithful followers will bless you.



They will talk together about the glory of your kingdom;
they will celebrate examples of your power.
They will tell about your mighty deeds
and about the majesty and glory of your reign.


For your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom.
You rule generation after generation.



The Lord is faithful in all he says;
he is gracious in all he does.

The Lord helps the fallen
and lifts up those bent beneath their loads.

All eyes look to you for help;
you give them their food as
they need it.

When you open your hand,
you satisfy the hunger and thirst of every living thing.











The Lord is righteous in everything he does;
he is filled with kindness.

The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him sincerely.

He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;
he hears their cries for help and rescues them.

The Lord protects all those who love him,
but he destroys the wicked.

I will praise the Lord,
and everyone on earth will bless his holy name forever and forever.


192:  sunny days






This past week was very rough, but it's over and I'm still standing, though I may have tottered a little.  He is my rock and I know He is faithful. 

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hi Daune-another beautiful post-words and photos. God bless you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...