September 2, 2009

Walking With Him in Prayer

There are days when I 'feel' like a dry well. But when I run to Him each morning and wait, patiently, yet at times not so patiently, He has filled this well.
Ever have those days?
14th 027
My prayer life is a daily-'As you go' kind-doesn't end in the bedroom alone with Him, and as I hang the fabric, I see me in these pieces...being blown by Him to clean out the dirt, give me a freshness.
Does anyone notice that I'm hanging out to dry these days as they wander by me?
.July 09 053

Just yesterday, I sensed His Word cutting away some 'flesh' that needed to go...
Let the dirt stay on the knife.
Yet, I'm sure, His knife is much larger, yet more delicate for our hearts.
end of August 022
Living Water that makes me giggly~
DSC08423

I am watching for You, Daddy, to lead me each step of this journey. June 28th 010

I desperately need You.

3 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

That was BEAUTIFUL......so engouraged by your blog. I love your blog....love the design and love your posts.
I had a few hours to blog hop tonight and enjoyed yours. Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

melissa said...

i LOVE how you connect the pictures with your thoughts - you're awesome my friend :)

Jennifer @ Getting Down With Jesus said...

As always, a beautiful post. You have such a special way of piecing words together with photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...